Shopping for Christmas decor is one of my all-time favorite things! Let’s be honest though, I love anything Christmas related. I like the idea of adding a few new pieces to my Christmas decor each year to spruce things up. However, when buying something to decorate my home with for one month out of the year, I don’t want to spend a lot of money.
If you are like me, then you will love these pieces I found at Target. They are seriously killing the Christmas decor game this year (What’s new?). Every piece is under $50 and a great range of traditional red and green and more neutral silver and gold.
Christmas Decor Favorites
- Santa Candy Dish – I love anything with Santa, but I think I really like this because it is very similar to a Santa dish my parents have.
- National Lampoon Moose Glasses – Need I say more? If you love this movie then we can all agree we need these glasses for Christmas.
- Mercury Glass Christmas Tree – I can just imaging a mantle or small table decorated with a few of these beautiful glass Christmas trees.
- Snowflake Stocking Holders – If you don’t have a mantle, or don’t want to put nails in your mantle, then these stocking holders are perfect. They come in a pack of two, but I like that they are separate so you can put out as many as you need.
- Christmas Tree on Wooden Stand – I know this is yet another small Christmas tree, but these would be great to mix in with other decorations as well. These come in a small and large size.
- Santa Pillow – Your Christmas decor is not complete if you don’t change out all of your throw pillows. I saw this in the store, and the quality is great.
- Nativity – I currently only have a very, very tiny nativity scene. I would actually love to add this one to my collection. It looks so pretty, and I don’t think you can have too many nativity scenes.
- Merry Christmas Stocking Holder – If you have exactly four stockings (or two and don’t mind holes) then you need to buy this stocking holder. I love the wood base, and it is really good quality.
- Letters to Santa – I found this in Target right after Halloween and wanted to buy it right then. I think this would be perfect to hold Christmas cards each year!
- Advent Calendar – This advent calendar is so simple but I just love it. This would be beautiful in an entryway or in your kitchen.
- Reindeer figurine – This little guy would go great with the Christmas trees I shared above on a mantle or small table.
- Plaid Red and Green Throw – If you’re going to change out your throw pillows, then you need to change out your blankets too!
More Christmas Decor!
These pillows would look great paired with the Santa one I shared above!
While these napkins are pretty, this is about the napkin rings! I love the festive words on them!
This Merry Christmas silver tray would be great for entertaining, or to leave cookies out for Santa!
This is another great piece for entertaining. I love that this drink/ice bucket is gold, so you could actually use it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s parties/gatherings each year!
While you’re already buying all the Christmas decor things, you might as well get some festive plaid coasters! I think I might. 🙂
This Christmas Trees Sign has a bit of a farmhouse feel to it, but I love the classic graphic. This is definitely a must if you stick to the more traditional Christmas colors.
Last, but definitely not least, pick up these adorable wine glasses while you are buying all of your new Christmas decor! They come as a set of four, and match the designs on some of the pillows you will be buying ha!
What’s your Christmas decor style? More traditional, neutral, or do you like a lot of fun and funky colors?!