One of my favorite parts of Christmas (besides pretty much everything else) is the cozy, festive Christmas pajamas. I just can’t get enough. I want to be decked out in my pajamas and Christmas socks all December long! If you are at all like me, then you will love this post. I rounded up some of the best pieces to lounge in this Christmas season, in my opinion!
- Black Candy Cane Two-Piece – I love a matching pajama set for Christmas, and this one looks so soft. I also just love black, so I think that is why I am very drawn to this set.
- Thermal Reindeer Nightgown – If you prefer nightgowns to sleep in then this is for you. You could definitely add some leggings under this if you get cold, or just wear some fuzzy Christmas socks!
- Santa Baby Pullover – This is perfect for lounging around watching your favorite Christmas movie. I would even wear this out and about with some jeans or leggings!
- Home Alone T-shirt – Home Alone is one of my husband’s favorite movies, and it is definitely a classic in my opinion. This is great to pair with some plaid pajama pants, or to wear a holiday event!
- Red Aerie Pullover – This is another great pullover I think would be great for lounging around the house or wearing out. I love the classic Christmas red, and this pullover has GREAT reviews!
- Resting Grinch Face Set – I think this is adorable. It’s festive, but subtle. You can’t go wrong with pajama shorts in my opinion.
- Charlie Brown Set – These are the pajamas I got to wear Christmas morning, and many other times throughout December. They are unbelievably soft, and the baseball tee is a good length.
- Red Thermal Henley – Technically this is a pajama shirt, and I think it would be great paired with plaid pajama pants. However, I also think it would be great to wear out for a casual look with jeans during the holidays!
- Plaid Slippers – Your Christmas pajama look isn’t complete without matching slippers!
- Falala Set– Another cozy looking two piece set!
- Snowman pajama set – This one just cracked me up. There is a bubble coming from the Snowmen that says “Chillin with my Snowmies” ha! I just love it. I also love that the pants look long and a little oversized. I am not a fan of short pajama pants.
- Santa Socks – Any of the Christmas pajamas you decide on will go great with these Santa socks!
- Plaid Pajama Pants – These will go great with any of the tops I mentioned above, or just a with a solid white or green shirt!
- Pink Reindeer Nightgown – If you love pink, then I think I found your Christmas pajamas!
- Red Pajama leggings – These leggings look so cozy, and the red is perfect for Christmas!
More Festive Christmas Pajamas
While I will say the little reindeer nose might not be practical for sleeping, these would be perfect for Christmas morning!
If you can’t tell I am loving the two-piece sets, especially the ones with leggings! I think any of these would be great if you prefer a longer top with leggings. Here’s a closer look at the Falala set, and two great sets with the classic red and white stripes.
I love these sock/slippers. They have some grip on the bottom, and small candy cane details!
If you are on the lookout for some family Christmas pajamas, I thought these were the best! They have Santa with his naughty and nice list on them!
Also, make sure you check out my post where I shared some great Christmas decor. All from Target, and all inexpensive! See the post here.
Do you love wearing Christmas pajamas all season too? What was your favorite from what I shared?